Should you wish to apply for ENN membership, please use the application form here.
ENN membership is free of charge and comprises
- access to NarrDibi*: NarrDiBi is a unique narratological digital library comprising full text digital articles.
- membership profile at this website
- registration for the two-monthly ENN newsletter
- access to the ENN mailing list (NarrList).
Note that ENN membership does not imply registration for the bi-annual ENN conferences. If you want to attend, you should pay the conference fee.
The ENN is open to all narratologists, irrespective of institutional affiliation. However, all applications are scrutinized in order to guarantee that our resources and workspaces can be shared by bona fide narratologists, and that members' privacy is guaranteed. The ENN reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership at any time.
Please note that some of our key ressources are password protected in order to ensure compliance with copyright legislation. It is therefore compulsory for members to acknowledge the user agreement.
* Due to copyright legislations, you need to fill out a separate registration form for NarrDibi here. Please provide your ENN membership number in the appropriate field.